Thursday, May 30, 2013

Us In A Nutshell

I am starting this blog as a way to keep a journal of my life as a mommy, wife, sister and daughter. I don't want my life to go by without any way to look back and see what it was like in my head vs. how it felt on the daily. I want something for my children to be able to look back on and reminisce on their childhoods!

*********************************************************************************

Let me start off by telling you a little about myself...Dun, Dun, Dun :)

My name is Hailey, I am 21 years old a SAHM and wife! I have gone to school for Early Childhood Education so I know quiet a bit about child development and the amazing journey that children get to experience. I enjoy so much about my life and feel so grateful to be living it. I love to craft, clean, shop and talk...I also love camo to hunt, fish, get muddy and I have a fetish for diesel trucks. Although the one thing that I love above everything else is my family and friends.

My Husbands name is Daniel, he is 24 years old a utility worker at a local mill and a wonderful husband and father. He is also a volunteer firefighter in our hometown, loves working on trucks, hunting, getting muddy and guns. He works very hard for his family and never complains and is an all around awesome guy who always puts his babies first.

Our daughter Sydnee will be 4 years old in just 9 short days. She is a ball of fire, super outgoing, very smart, strong headed and independent. Her birth was quiet tragic and resulted in a c-section that I couldn't be awake for, she was born not breathing correctly and spent 7 days in a NICU at a hospital an hour and a half away from home. Looking at her now you would never know she had a rough start, we are so thankful for that.

Our son Bentlee is 19 months old and is just like his sister!! :) He is a very independent, chatty, outgoing, witty and busy! His birth was much better, delivered him at 40 weeks via c-section. I was able to be awake the entire time and the nurses had him up and latched on before I was even stitched up. A very good experience compared to the first time around.

And then there was Shelbi...

Shelbi is our 6 month old Boxer puppy! She is well...Shelbi! Crazy, hyper. loving and super loyal. She definitely became a very important part of our family the day that we brought her home at only 12 weeks old!


Up on the farm checking out the logging that is going on
(Daniel, Sydnee & Bentlee)

Learning early :)


Playing at the beach in May? What!?!?! That never happens here!


<3 <3 My Husband and I <3 <3


Be Looking I Will Be Posting Again Tomorrow :)

*********************************************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment